Trudi's Top Ten Ways to Deal With Stress
Nothing like a new baby, an out of control job, Christmas shopping and relatives coming for the holidays to send the ol' blood pressure off the charts. Here's how I am dealing with it:
10. Blogging (how'd you guess?)
9. Insomnia (another easy one)
8. Baking fattening holiday sweets
7. Eating fattening holiday sweets
6. Consuming large quantities of coffee.
5. Speaking in various foreign accents - just for the hell of it. (You zink I'm kidding donchu?)
4. Muttering under my breath (okay I do that all the time)
3. Answering mundane emails at work (trying to fool myself into believing that I am actually accomplishing something in the 15 minutes before the next meeting.)
2. Breaking out on my face like an unwashed, hormonal adolescent(okay this one is not pretty)
1. Multi-tasking
Speaking of multi-tasking, I just burned my cookies. No, literally. They were victims of multi-tasking gone wrong. Blogging and baking don't mix apparently, especially when you forgot to set the timer to tell you to take the cookies out of the oven. Gotta go.

<< Home