GOD IS GREAT, GOD IS GOOD
I didn't even have time to get freaked out really. About losing my job, I mean.
I had been praying for a job that would give me more time with the family and still pay well and have benefits, and well something exciting professionally would be nice, too. Well, God gave me everything I wanted and then some!
I have accepted a position working for a Cincinnati-based company that is a national leader in e-Health. The company is called HealthBridge. I will be the Director of Policy and Public Relations. I will be doing grant writing, federal and state relations and media outreach for them. I get to work from home, 30 hours a week with full benefits. How's that for an answer to prayer?
I will wrap up my position with the state in mid-December, go off to KC to visit family for few weeks and then start off the New Year with my new job.
Pretty sweet. Thank you, Jesus!

<< Home